To enhance your experience on The Health Hub website, many of our web pages use "cookies".
Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences.
Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, sending data through one of our forms on our site.
Once you choose to provide a web page with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
A cookie is like an identification card. It is unique to your computer and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Cookies save you time as they help us to remember who you are. Cookies help us to be more efficient. We can learn about what content is important to you and what is not. We can revise or remove web pages that are not of interest and focus our energies on content you want.
If you want to control which cookies you accept. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website's server.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. You may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies.
Please be aware that if you do not configure your browser you will accept cookies provided by this website.
How to see cookies that you have accepted. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website's server.